-
April 6th, 2004, 11:55 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Well I ordered some Recaro seats for my hatch 4 weeks ago and I am still waiting [img]frown.gif[/img] Finally got ahold of the guy and he said it will be another week. UGH! [img]frown.gif[/img] Here they are....
-
April 7th, 2004, 10:57 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Cool, is this your first interior mod? LOL
Now you can open your windows, and show off the interior at shows
Bill
-
April 7th, 2004, 11:16 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
Actually I have a good amount of mods inside but they are not noticable. Like the Integra Console, Integra seats etc. I am planning to redo the whole interior to match the seats when I get them
-
April 7th, 2004, 07:33 PM
#4
Inactive Member
bah just got a spoon cluster and you will be the COCK OF THE WALK!
oh yeah, trade me one recaro for 2 of my sparcos hehe... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
April 7th, 2004, 08:52 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Those seats look so good. I hope they come next week just in time for the shows. It would suck if they made you wait any longer.
-
April 8th, 2004, 12:11 AM
#6
Inactive Member
good lookin seats dude, if ya need help putting them in, i'd be glad to help. if you got directions to them, they'll be easy, but in my jetta i didn't have any, and i just made it with the best i knew. and i just traded seats with my buddy the other day, same style i had, the Corbeau A4 style (reclinable) but they are blue now, looks pretty good
-
April 17th, 2004, 11:59 AM
#7
HB Forum Owner
Well a week and a half went past and still no seats. I got ahold of the guy and he said he was truly sorry and he is at th mercy of the seats bracket manufacturer. So cant realy blame the guy.
-
April 20th, 2004, 06:02 PM
#8
HB Forum Owner
Seats are shipped! Should have them thursday!!!
-
April 21st, 2004, 12:12 AM
#9
Inactive Member
-
April 21st, 2004, 12:53 PM
#10
Inactive Member
I hope you get them installed before the show on Saturday. They will look really good.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks